Treatment to a wide spectrum of common pediatric ENT problems is provided.
Kids are physiologically different than adults. Most of the physicians at Blossoms childrens hospital treat the spectrum of common pediatric ENT problems, including Tonsillitis and Adenoiditis, Chronic Ear Problems, Congenital Abnormalities of the Ear, Hearing Loss, Hoarseness and Hypernasal Speech, Otitis Media and Otitis Externa (Swimmer’s Ear) as well as other disorders such as neck lumps and masses, nasal deformities and obstruction. Some of the diseases that are treated are:
- Airway and Breathing Disorders
- Pediatric Nose and Sinus Problems
- Tongue Tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Pediatric Head & Neck Tumors
- Ear infections including swimmer’s ear, otitis media, middle ear fluid (serousotitis) and chronic otitis media
- Throat problems such as recurring sore throats, tonsil and adenoid problems