In the last blog, we discussed about the introduction to common types of cancers in women and the risk factors involved, which could increase the chances of developing them.
Below are other types of cancers and their signs, symptoms to understand more:
What is ovarian cancer?
Another common cancer in women is ovarian cancer, which is a malignancy that occurs when cells grow out of control and form tumors on the ovaries and fallopian tubes. Ovarian cancer is a malignancy that occurs when cells grow out of control and form tumors on the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
How can you tell if you have ovarian cancer by its symptoms and signs?
- Bleeding on the vaginal area after menopause has occurred
- Discharges from the vaginal area that are abnormal
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- A feeling of discomfort in the lower back or abdominal area
- Dizziness, nausea, and abdominal pain
- Having a feeling of fullness pretty soon after eating
- There is a difficulty eating due
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting
- The pressure in the pelvic region
- Changes in menstruation patterns
- Loss of weight in a short period of time
- Changes in the behavior of individuals in the bathroom
- Urination that occurs frequently or urgently
- Constipation that occurs frequently or urgently
What is cervical cancer and what can it do to you?
In the year 2018, more than 500,000 new cases of cervical cancer were diagnosed all over the world, making cervical cancer another common cancer in women.
Why do women get cervical cancer? What are the common symptoms and signs of cervical cancer?
Cervical cancer does not show signs or symptoms early on. On the other hand, as the disease progresses, abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge (such as after sex) can occur as well.
What is uterine cancer?
The most common gynecologic cancer is uterine cancer, or endometrial cancer. Approximately one out of every four women who are diagnosed with uterine cancer suffer from it. Uterine cancer is the most common type of cancer in women. The uterus, or womb, is a hollow, pear-shaped organ where menstruation and fetal development take place. Women 55 and older are at a higher risk of developing uterine cancer.
What are the common symptoms of uterine cancer? What are the common signs and symptoms?
- Menopausal bleeding
- During the period between periods, spot between the periods.
- Discharges which are bloody and malodorous
Where should I seek cancer diagnosis and treatment?
Blossoms mother and child hospital is an expert center to seek cancer diagnosis and cancer treatment. We specialize in breast and gynecologic cancers as we have top gynecologists & obstetricians. You can book an appointment with us @ www.blossomscare.in or call us at 0866-6690999 for an expert advice.